Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Rehoming

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 10:13 PM   #1
littleliz
Egg

Default Roxy - 3 year old hermans looking for loving home

Hi

I have a 3 year old female hermans tortoise, Roxy, I have had her since she was aprox 11 weeks old. She lives in an indoor rabbit cage with topsoil and sand and goes in a run in the summer. She now eats mainly dandelions but some other weeds and loves a bit of tomato and cucumber as a treat.

I moved away from home last year to university and couldnt take Roxy with me for obvious reasons. My mum has been looking after her for me for the past year however we have agreed that she could have a much happier life if she was able to live with a tortoise lover as my mum likes her but animals arent really her thing and im pretty sure Roxy is a bit lonely!

Roxy is very tame, she is always out of her shell (apart from when she's asleep ) and loves fuss, she always comes straight over when she hears you - to the food plate of course - and loves more than anything to sit on your hand with her head out as far as possible to be stroked!!!

It is very important to me that Roxy goes to a home where she will be looked after very well and treated with great love and care as I love her to pieces but unfortunately theres no way of me having her and its not fair on my mum! And a chance of pictures would be even better but not essential!

Hope to find someone soon and can post current pictures when she is awake tomorrow!

Thanks

Liz
Old 11-11-2011, 10:58 PM   #2
Essexbrummie
Incubating

Hi liz, sorry you have to part with her, nobody tells you how much university will change things!have sent you a private message x

1.0.0 Child
2.2.1 Hermanns
0.0.2 Iberas-Dude & Daisy
Old 12-11-2011, 06:05 PM   #3
helsbells
Hatchling

Send a message via AIM to helsbells Send a message via MSN to helsbells

Hi Liz if only u were abit closer to me i would of loved to give her a forever homex
Old 12-11-2011, 11:07 PM   #4
littleliz
Egg

Thanks thankfully have had lots of replies and she is going to a new home with a family of tortoises too, very happy for her x