Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 13-11-2018, 07:52 PM   #21
Gordon
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze65 View Post
Oh no, not your fault, I have been looking most days, just glad it’s back before Christmas, them we can plan our Christmas nativity, in Wilber, as a sort of a raised glass of something bubbly to Norman and the Christmas we never did with him
Sorry to say Suze and Emma but with all the things I have going on at the moment with my dad and a few friends Wilber is not feeling the Christmas love this year.
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 07:54 PM   #22
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Sorry to say Suze and Emma but with all the things I have going on at the moment with my dad and a few friends Wilber is not feeling the Christmas love this year.
Oh, Gordon. Thinking of you. xx

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 09:36 PM   #23
Gordon
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma_mcraf View Post
Oh, Gordon. Thinking of you. xx
Thanks Emma I'm good but these things always seem to come at Christmas for some reason or at least it seems that way.
Just to top things off wilber got burgled a week ago he is ok and no damage due to the fact I hadn't locked him.
They took a chainsaw and my wallet which I have no idea why I had left it in there but at least they had a nice shopping spree with both of my contact less bank cards so I feel I have done my bit for Christmas hope the little oiks children have got some nice presents

Last edited by Gordon; 13-11-2018 at 10:13 PM.
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 10:16 PM   #24
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Thanks Emma I'm good but these things always seem to come at Christmas for some reason or at least it seems that way.
Just to top things off Norman got burgled a week ago he is ok and no damage due to the fact I hadn't locked him.
They took a chainsaw and my wallet which I have no idea why I had left it in there but at least they had a nice shopping spree with both of my contact less bank cards so I feel I have done my bit for Christmas hope the little oiks children have got some nice presents
Blo*dy swines!
Yes, stuff usually kicks off at Christmas. Last year it was my son’s massive accident a week before. It knocks the spirit right out of you.
Keep your close ones close and remember karma will catch up with those thieving a-holes. x

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 10:34 PM   #25
Suze65
Adult

Quote:
Just to top things off wilber got burgled a week ago he is ok and no damage due to the fact I hadn't locked him.
Oh no so sorry to hear things aren’t going well at the moment.
Little s#@s what burgled Wilber, as Emma says, Think Karma , it comes around eventually. Hope Wilber is in tact.

3 THB, Sammy, Jemima, & Phoebe
7 Marginated, Tabitha, Ptolome, Tatiana, Noah,Lottey, Lulu & Poppy
1 TGG (Emma) RIP Feb 2012
Suze65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2018, 11:50 AM   #26
CherryBrandy
Adult

that's dreadful !!! poor Wilber and they say vehicle crime is down ......except in Wiltshire it seems !
I do hope things work out with your Pa and friends. It does seem to come at Christmas but I think it is all year round , starts in January and by November its overload with eleven months of sad stuff and I would say nonsense too...funny isn't it because each year I announce on 1st January thank ^&**% that year is out the way....must be an age thing I think, CB