Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Tortoise Information > Mediterranean Tortoises - Information & Questions

Old 16-03-2007, 04:00 PM   #11
wizzasmum

Who is this person compiling a questionaire Graham. Could I use it on my own list or is it specifically for Shelled Warriors? Does this seller sound similar to a certain telecommunications group by any chance?
Old 16-03-2007, 05:33 PM   #12
Graham
Hatched

Sue this is a lady called xxxxxxxx who works for the xxxxxxxxxx, and from that you can probably work out the name of the dealer in question!
She is sending out witness statements to anyone who has had problems with this dealer, I suppose what you could do via your list is to urge anyone else who has dealt with him to contact this lady and ask for a witness statement to complete. The more evidence she has the more likely that she'll get a result if they take him to court.
Initially all witnesses will remain anonymous and they are hoping that a court case won't be neccessary, but if it does go to court witnesses will have to be named, but they'll be contacted for their permission beforehand. Their identities won't be revealed to anyone without their knowledge.

Persons name removed. Please PM author of this post if you require further information. Glitter.
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2007, 05:37 PM   #13
wizzasmum

Well that sounds promising. Personally I would hope a court appearance would be necessary. It would be the only way to stop the bugger. Could you forward me a contact for this lady please to wizzasmum@aol.com and I will see how she feels about me putting this on Tortsmad, I am sure there will be more people coming forward.
Many thanks
Old 16-03-2007, 05:42 PM   #14
Graham
Hatched

Oops, sorry about that Deb! I didn't think it would be a problem to name the lady and who she worked for, she's not the dealer after all, just the person to contact to get something done about him.

Sue I'll PM you with the info...
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2007, 06:32 PM   #15
wizzasmum

Why are peoples names being removed? Nothing derogatory was said. If these things were allowed to be published then more could be done to help the plight of tortoises, surely. It's one thing saying this person is a *** who deserves to be *** for his role in the tortoise world, but quite another to say *** is a person who can help prevent tortoises being expoited on internet sites. Can't work it out to be honest!
Old 16-03-2007, 06:33 PM   #16
wizzasmum

Thanks for that Graham. I will post it on my own site for all to see LOL
Old 16-03-2007, 06:36 PM   #17
shelley
Hatchling

It must be awful to purchase a new tort and then find it is so ill. I really feel for you.

Mum to three Newfoundlands, two Cocker Spaniels, one German Shepherd, 9 Chinchillas, and 4 Hermann's and 2 Leopards... Tortoises that is!

http://pic2.piczo.com/GalaxybearsNewfoundlands
shelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2007, 10:30 AM   #18
DERVLA
Egg

Send a message via MSN to DERVLA

o my god thats terible i hope you find a new one and hope it lives a long time a really long time i would be so angry and very upset
Old 18-03-2007, 11:59 AM   #19
mecca7
Egg

Here is the little fellow before he was exposed to the disease from an imported tortoise

http://forums.shelledwarriors.co.uk/...highlight=dave
mecca7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2007, 08:23 PM   #20
nina
Adult

Steven, did you get my pm?