Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > Introduce Yourself

Old 28-08-2018, 04:27 PM   #11
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_Hal View Post
Hi, yes I think we do actually, not sure why. Maybe due to it being the biggest county.
Haha, can't beat a bit of Sean Bean! Although he is south Yorkshire, ya b*st*rd!
Have to admit the watching the ba*tard compilation of him on YouTube a few times!

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 10:57 PM   #12
Jan W
Sub Adult

I rather liked Sean Bean until I heard all about the number of wives he had.

Plus of course he was a real baddie in James Bond.
Old 28-08-2018, 11:28 PM   #13
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan W View Post
I rather liked Sean Bean until I heard all about the number of wives he had.

Plus of course he was a real baddie in James Bond.
He is best at playing baddies. I love him in Patriot Games. Hubby took me to the cinema to see goldeneye - I was in seventh heaven with Sean and Pierce both in their prime.

Wife number five seems to have brought the family together. She seems to get on well with his children and Melanie Hill, plus travels everywhere with him when he films, so I think he has some stability with her. I’ll be honest that he hasn’t aged well but I still watch everything he does and he is an incredible actor. I was thrilled he got a BAFTA.

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine

Old 31-08-2018, 09:42 PM   #14
CherryBrandy
Adult

is this wife number 5 when it was on off , on and then off and on again.....! If he wanted a tortoise you would have to have to consider him carefully I think and it would need to be a benchmark. He is probably a Libran (sorry Librans but you are a bit on off , don't cant decide...then its too late the last pizza sailed) I remember him well in the football movie, Sheffield and what was the War one Emma ? You will know !!! loved the uniform and he was brilliant there was a toothless soldier with him. Still good looking but can't forget GOT...such a shock CB
Old 31-08-2018, 10:08 PM   #15
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBrandy View Post
is this wife number 5 when it was on off , on and then off and on again.....! If he wanted a tortoise you would have to have to consider him carefully I think and it would need to be a benchmark. He is probably a Libran (sorry Librans but you are a bit on off , don't cant decide...then its too late the last pizza sailed) I remember him well in the football movie, Sheffield and what was the War one Emma ? You will know !!! loved the uniform and he was brilliant there was a toothless soldier with him. Still good looking but can't forget GOT...such a shock CB
No, on off was Wife four Georgina. They cancelled their wedding 24 hours before! But then got married a month or so later anyway. They were arrested in LA for a massive hotel bust up, which is unlike him as he’s actually a quiet man, into his art and garden. It wasn’t destined to last.

He’s an Aries, Clare. Not sure what that suggests. I think this marriage will last as he’s older, wiser, a grandfather and very settled.

Loved him him in that footy film getting in the post-game bath (wahey!) and he loved playing it as he’s 100% blades so almost a boyhood dream come true. I think that Melanie Hill (wife 2) married the director or producer of that film after they divorced.

Hmmm...soldiers, well he did Sharpe of course with the Napoleon Wars, portrayed Andy McNab in Bravo Two Zero (actually bought the book together with the film for hubby - sneaky!) and he was tortured and lost quite a few teeth. Maybe you’re thinking of that?

I love Lady Chatterley of course.
You should try Legends, Clare. I think you’d like that. The second series is very different to the first but worth sticking with. It makes McMafia look simple!

Old 01-09-2018, 08:55 PM   #16
Jan W
Sub Adult

It was Sharpe for me! What a man....
Old 01-09-2018, 11:04 PM   #17
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan W View Post
It was Sharpe for me! What a man....
Agreed! I have the box set and made the kids sit through it with me as part of their history studies on the Napoleonic Wars!

Old 02-09-2018, 08:48 AM   #18
Gordon
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma_mcraf View Post
Agreed! I have the box set and made the kids sit through it with me as part of their history studies on the Napoleonic Wars!
Here we go again your all off fantasising about a man again is the picture I paint of me in a nice white see through tight leotard enough for you.
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 11:32 AM   #19
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Here we go again your all off fantasising about a man again is the picture I paint of me in a nice white see through tight leotard enough for you.
Ah, but I know you’re wearing it under your shorts and t-shirt whenever I meet you, don’t I?
You know you’re our number one, Gordon, but ladies have to fantasise about the men they don’t get to meet!

Old 02-09-2018, 06:31 PM   #20
CherryBrandy
Adult

Sharpe that was it !! Gordon you ALWAYS make me go weak at the knees. Usually because I have driven so flipping far to see you and the Group !

Far better than looks is humour. Peter Kay is one of my absolute favourites. I would rather spend an evening with PK than Beany (meal you understand),the consternation if Brad P walked in. though!