Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Tortoise Information > Where to Buy and Bargains

Old 23-10-2008, 02:25 PM   #1
ingisim
Hatched

Default Trouble with online shop.

I don't know if I'm allowed to name a shop online, but I'm having problems.

I get my tortoise on Tuesday next week, and the substrate I ordered from the store has not yet arrived.

I have sent two emails, from two different email accounts, and have had no response.

I sent another, unrelated email a few days earlier and did not receive a reply either.

I've searched the site, and cannot find a phone number. If I reorder from elsewhere now I don't know if it will arrive in time (I can't run up to the local DIY and buy sand and topsoil as I don't have a car and am disabled).

Please help, firstly by letting me know if I can name the site!

Two kids, two cats - Herbie Hermann arrived 28th October 2008
ingisim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 02:34 PM   #2
Kirkie
Adult

Hi Ya,

Not sure of the rules of mentioning suppliers in a negative way on here. I know it's a pain if you've already placed an order but the Shelled Warriors shop (links are on the home page) or www.kimbosreptileworld.co.uk might have what you need. I've also used www.livefood.co.uk they tend to deliver next day if you place the order early enough.

Not sure you're meant to plug suppliers on here either but ha ho.
Kirkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 03:16 PM   #3
sarah
Administrator
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingisim View Post
I don't know if I'm allowed to name a shop online, but I'm having problems.

I get my tortoise on Tuesday next week, and the substrate I ordered from the store has not yet arrived.

I have sent two emails, from two different email accounts, and have had no response.

I sent another, unrelated email a few days earlier and did not receive a reply either.

I've searched the site, and cannot find a phone number. If I reorder from elsewhere now I don't know if it will arrive in time (I can't run up to the local DIY and buy sand and topsoil as I don't have a car and am disabled).

Please help, firstly by letting me know if I can name the site!
Was this from me? Shelled Warriors Shop i remember an email of someone who was disabled saying it had not turned up only one email. I replied saying i would look into it and get more in the post. If so please om me your order number and i will look into this. Might be crossed wires

STRUGGLING TO FIND WEEDS? LOOK AT OUR DRIED WEEDS 'READY TO FEED'

Home of 'Grow Your Own Food' Bearded Dragon, Tortoise, Rabbit, Hamster seed mixes from 89p FREE POST
Livefood, Thermostats, Housing, Heating, Mercury Vapour bulbs, UVB etc etc CHEAP PRICES
TORTOISES ARE MY PASSION
sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 03:25 PM   #4
angels1531
Hatched

Ingrid, if it is from Sarah Id bet any money that it's either a genuine error or a prob with the royal mail. I have ordered a few times and always had a first class service, as have many others too. I hope you get it sorted soon.

You laugh at me because I am different... I laugh at you because you are all the same.

'Amazon' Hermanns tort
'Mowgli' Anery Corn
'Sahara' BCI
'Thistle' the naughty APH
'Solar' Leopard Gecko
angels1531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 03:29 PM   #5
sarah
Administrator
Adult

Thank you, some times errors do arrise and i appologise. Mostly due to royal mail letting us down. I always do my very best to sort things out asap.

Home of 'Grow Your Own Food' Bearded Dragon, Tortoise, Rabbit, Hamster seed mixes from 89p FREE POST
Livefood, Thermostats, Housing, Heating, Mercury Vapour bulbs, UVB etc etc CHEAP PRICES
TORTOISES ARE MY PASSION
Old 23-10-2008, 04:33 PM   #6
ingisim
Hatched

I would just like to point out on this public forum that THIS IS NOTHING TO DO WITH SARAH OR THE SHELLED WARRIORS SHOP!

I'm very sorry if it sounded that way - it wasn't my intention. I've used her eBay service and found her very quick, reliable and courteous.

Two kids, two cats - Herbie Hermann arrived 28th October 2008
ingisim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 04:57 PM   #7
sarah
Administrator
Adult

So sorry my fault.

If you want to pm me the name of the shop i will see what i can do

TORTOISES ARE MY PASSION
Old 23-10-2008, 05:04 PM   #8
angels1531
Hatched

LOL, well i would have been surprised, but I guess ALL companies have hicups from time to time... as I said before, hope you get it sorted soon

You laugh at me because I am different... I laugh at you because you are all the same.

'Amazon' Hermanns tort
'Mowgli' Anery Corn
'Sahara' BCI
'Thistle' the naughty APH
'Solar' Leopard Gecko
angels1531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 05:08 PM   #9
sarah
Administrator
Adult

Just found out who the shop was and they are well known for not answering emails and alot of people are awaiting their money back.

TORTOISES ARE MY PASSION