Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Classifieds > For Sale

Old 18-10-2016, 10:53 AM   #1
Anyfoot
Incubating

Default UK CB kinixys homeana hingebacks for sale

Hi all.

We managed to hatch 14 homeana this year, we can't keep them all so reluctantly I have to sell some. We are selling 9 of them. All in good health. These are around 5 months old now, I have the exact hatch date for each individual.
Asking price is £120 each or 3 for £300. We won't sell in pairs unless you can prove you already have one of similar age. Ideally we would like them to go in 3's, and hopefully generate more groups across the UK.
They are from 4 different females and a possible 2 males. I will make sure that a Treo is of different blood lines. Not sexed in incubation because these guys require a diapause and night time lows to successfully hatch.
I'm hoping any buyers will keep in touch with progress and at the time they reach sexual maturity we can balance up all herds with correct sex ratios if required.
Photos available on request. There is a thread on here in photo section showing some off.
Set up and after care will always be an email away.
Thank you.

Craig.
Anyfoot is offline   Reply With Quote