View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 02:21 PM   #7
Diddakai
Egg

Thank you so much! I’m pleased the florette is ok. Gave him half that and half weeds this morning. Came home and the half weeds are shrivelled to nothing, untouched. I’ll persevere... he might think he’s stubborn but so am I!

I bath him every other day. He doesn’t seem to like it much but ho hum.

I’m cleaning his house out this weekend as it’s been a month now and my son isn’t always hawk eyed on removing wilted leaves - I’ll replenish with topsoil. He does have a hide - a bark one, at the opposite end to his lamp. He sleeps in there at night, buried. I love that they just know what to do.

I’m glad he looks Ibera to you as I really want him outside! There’s currently an old rotting shed in the place I have earmarked for his run - the skip comes tomorrow though! His next level pad will be 6ft x 4ft with a heated kennel attached. And I like those little sun rooms with clear plastic roofs I’ve seen lots of you have.

Basically - you know when you were at school and they cut the grass on the school field and you’d make houses out of it? I’m doing that, at 39. Amazing! Hills and log divides and a heather bush or two and a weed corner for him to walk on and ignore...

Thanks for your help x
Diddakai is offline   Reply With Quote