Thread: Hi
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 01:21 PM   #5
Suze65
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrypin View Post
Thanks to be honest I was a regular here then started my own forum in2010. I continued to post but in the main to answer questions about Leopards which I was becoming know for. To be honest I have not been on here recently been busy apart from running my own forum As you must be aware the forums are not busy what with all the Facebook groups so I thought I may be able to help over here seems you are no longer as busy as in the past.where have all the longterm members gone. Also obody knows me so why would they listen to my advice.
Well I hope you stay with us. I don't know where they all went, may be to FB groups, I tried those, and I don't like them. But gradually we are getting new members and a few have come back. I have tried other forums, but they weren't as friendly as this one, and I think on here most people are open minded to hearing how other keepers have thought outside the box and tried new ideas in tortoise keeping, rather than its my way or the highway sort attitude, it's quite refreshing really . So it will be interesting to hear your ideas, please stay 😁

3 THB, Sammy, Jemima, & Phoebe
7 Marginated, Tabitha, Ptolome, Tatiana, Noah,Lottey, Lulu & Poppy
1 TGG (Emma) RIP Feb 2012
Suze65 is offline   Reply With Quote