View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 02:28 PM   #1
Dan UK
Tea Boy Not Admin
Egg

Default Do any of you use Tapatalk Forum App for any other forums?

Do any of you use Tapatalk Forum App for any of the forums you browse at all?

www.tapatalk.com

It's a couple of quid if you want to use it to post and whatnot, you can upload pictures direct from your phone or tablet on most types of devices (android / iOS etc). You get push notifications, so when a thread you've started has a reply, it pings your phone etc.

On my forums I've got some really good feedback on it and now in the evening about 15 - 20% of all users browsing the forums are logged in via Tapatalk.

It costs about £2.99 I think, but you pay for the app, and then can browse thousands of forums using Tapatalk, not just this one. There is a free version that lets your browse but not login and post etc. Sort of pointless but you might want to check that out before you buy or whatever.

Just wondering if it's something you use, or would use, it might be worth getting a Poll up or something and see if it's something we'd end up installing for you lot.

I've just recently paid for the custom Tapatalk app which then means I can set the price to Zero so people can download it for free. But then I pay $29 per month per forum, and I've bought it for 7 forums. So it's a costly thing for the forum then and perhaps not worth even considering if only a low percentage of people use apps for the forum sort of thing.

Just thought I'd ask. Don't want to tread on toes. It's up to the bosses not me.
Dan UK is offline   Reply With Quote