Thread: rain
View Single Post
Old 19-06-2020, 10:21 AM   #46
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortydat View Post
Getting there thank you Emma we finally got in on lockdown day so it has been a bit of a nightmare we had hoped to get some work done prior to moving in but it will get done some time. The only tortoises waiting to come back now are my Browns who are currently being spoilt by Gordon so probably will be sorry to move back. Their shed is up and once I have painted the fence all should be ready for them.
It's still raining here at the moment so have had enough now!
We had new neighbours this week and it must have been the quickest move ever! They carried in bin bags of belongings and had a bit of furniture in the back of a transit van. Within an hour they were sat outside eating and drinking.
When we moved, we had three removal lorries and our car, my eldest son's car and a van hubby borrowed from work filled with animals!
I don't think I sat down for three weeks. I ate as I unpacked and then fell into bed. Hubby was busy constructing in the garden for the torts and adapting their new tort room.
It is a lot of hard work so I'm glad you're seeing light at the end of the tunnel and it will be wonderful to have your Browns back and you can sit in the garden and enjoy.

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote