View Single Post
Old 23-02-2019, 04:22 PM   #166
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Well what a wonderful day the browns have all been out for a wander the leopards too and all the ones I have just got up are basking in the greenhouse.
But with that said I have ordered some 200w ceramics as I'm sure it will go cold again.
Even the few hatchling I have saw their first bit of sunshine.
Aww, lovely.
It’s been pretty dull here, so decided to give the fluffy pooch a pamper - full on spa treatment this morning: nails clipped, ears cleaned, shampoo and conditioned coat and finally clip and shaped. He looks and smells soft and gorgeous. His hair grows so quickly and we tend to do it every two months but he’s gone an extra few weeks with hubby being poorly. Amazing how much extra hair. I looked like a yeti when I stood up!

Saw the first blossom of the year on a pretty tree when we went for walkies though. Spring is on its way...well, unless You’ve jinxed it by buying the ceramics, Gordon!

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote