View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 08:04 PM   #9
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze65 View Post
It's good to know you're still out there. Sorry to hear you've not been well Emma, and life does get a bit too busy at times. I'm also a bit guilty of not being on here much lately, been quite busy too. My torts are well into wind down now, not moving much, I've bought them a summer house for next spring which I'm sure they are going to love, I've got another wall to my garden, so by next summer they will be positively glamping ! I wish I could hibernate too Mary, I don't like winter much, I'd like to miss it all and wake up in the spring
Life has been manic here but in a good way mainly. Feeling much better thanks, but sometimes big stuff helps to put the little stuff into proportion.
Your summer house sounds amazing - lucky torties.

Today has been much cooler. The furry boots and warm fleeces are out!
I don't mind this part of the year but it would be nice to hibernate Jan-April!

Sounds as if we've all been busy and as Jonathan says, not always anything post-worthy going on, or we're all just being lazy (I hold my hand up as I know I need to get some piccies posted).

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote