View Single Post
Old 29-01-2014, 02:35 PM   #10
pagan queen
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma_mcraf View Post
I know how hard it is to bite your tongue, but keep doing it Wendy. It is so horrid when animals are injured or ill and I can understand how sick you're feeling. Fingers crossed the vets will be able to do something to help Evie.
I expect Kian is feeling a bit detached from them since losing Bubble. Perhaps he's been scared of them going too. My little man is so matter-of-fact about death. It doesn't seem to phase him at all. He's quite blasé about the whole thing, which I don't much like.

I'll be thinking of you this afternoon. x
Kian is pretty similar Emma. He does the crying bit but then gets over it very quickly and moves on. Almost like he's just going through the motions of what's expected. He gets more bothered by what he might have done wrong. Could he have taken better care of them etc. He's fine now, you wouldn't think anything had happened. I think he has detached from the girls so he hasn't got the responsibility of them any more then he can't blame himself if they die. He's said he doesn't want any more as they are too much work. It's all down to me to look after them now.
0.1.0 Hahns Macaw
0.1.0 Pearly Conure
0.2.0 Guinea Pigs
0.2.0 Chickens
1.0.0 Bearded Dragon
7.4.0 Budgies
1.1.0 Cockatiels
1.3 Kids
1 Husband
pagan queen is offline   Reply With Quote