Thread: Surgery
View Single Post
Old 15-02-2020, 08:30 AM   #598
Gordon
Adult

Well I know I have said it before but this time you are all going to think I'm making all this up.

As I said we were very unserimonisly (not sure on spelling) wisked off the ward into a side room and I was told it was because I had MRSA well yesterday afternoon I was in the care of a nice nurse who said she would find out the stuff I need to shower with and a nasal spray so off she went only to come back a while later to ask who actually said I had MRSA as she cant find anything about it in my notes so we told her and described the nurse.
She went off and I was a bit bemused about it and then another nurse came in and said there is nothing in my notes to say I had it but I do have a ESBL bug/infection.
Now at this point I really lost the plot and my temper to the point I ordered the nurse out of my room b4 I was really rude to her which I didn't want to do as not her fault.

I'm having enough problems in my head as it is and now they have made it even worse to the point I am panicking now in fear if this flairs up again where can I go now as I have lost all the trust and faith in them now.
They really have won now I'm totally broken and so so upset I just dont know what to do.
You cant just go around saying something like that letting you panic as i first assumed mrsa was really bad and then say oh you dont actually have it or am i getting this all out of proportion.
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote