View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 10:22 PM   #13
Robbiec
Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyfoot View Post
Robbie, I have 3 males and 7 females. Cherries are 1 male and 2 females. Yes they can cohabitate, but if you want to keep a pure species best not to, I think eventually I'm going to split the cherries from northerns. This enclosure was only completed 2 months ago. Still some to do. It's set at 28/29°c. The caves are at about 25°c. Humidity is off the scale, have s rain system in there too.
I'll post photos of my hatchling tomorrow. Do you live in the uk? I'll also post photos of outdoor area tomorrow.
You probably won't know the sex of yours until they are about 8" in size. Males can live together as long as there is enough females.
Thanks a lot for the info Craig. So there is a chance I wouldn't need to split my two if they were both male but then I would need to get like five females :P

Yes I live in the UK (Nottingham) - I assume you do also? You have a hatchling also? So cute - I like the Cherries but I'm in love with the Northerns so would probably keep them pure - but who knows in the future :P

I want to build an outdoor enclosure like yours but wouldn't know where to start. I don't need to do so yet but I will do in a summer or two ready for when they're too big for their viv!

Robbie
Robbiec is offline   Reply With Quote