Thread: Surgery
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2019, 08:44 PM   #317
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Falling apart at the seams. Went to see doctor this morning as had a large hole appear in the wound on Saturday and the smell was horrendous so she took one look and well I cant repeat the actual words but to the effect of omg.
So she has referred me back to John Radcliffe which is where we have been all afternoon waiting to see my surgeon but he was in theatre all afternoon so hopefully will get to see him tomorrow and see what he comes up with.
This is just beyond words. It must have drained every last ounce of you and your family, Gordon.
You have my utmost respect for keeping on and I know you've no choice but nevertheless, you have been put through the mill and then some.
I know it takes a fair few weeks for anti-depressants to kick in, so bear with it the best you can, swear as loudly as you like because I can verify it makes you feel a little bit better if only for a second or two, and take all the hugs you can get from your lovely family.
Thinking of you all. Take care x

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote