View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 08:12 PM   #18
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBrandy View Post
its 2019!!!! Happy times for all... Hope you ok Gordon ! yes ok horrid and anything with bladder in title tops it all ! but then again you didn't fall over smack your jaw against concrete and nearly knock yourself out.....fractured this that and the other .....I won't go on cause I am not a BIG girls blouse !!! (only sometimes).
OMG family ! I would like a completely dysfunctional one please instead of dementia. Try having a mother with dementia 23 hrs a day...with an hour respite...of course she can't help it but how on earth I am soooooo patient I don't know. Onto a NHS course soon - I think cause I make the nurses laugh with examples of how not to do dementia..... its 2019! got to be GOT last series out ?
Oh heck, Clare! EDS is a bloody horrid thing!
How are you feeling? Are you mobile?

Dementia is unbearably hard and sad for family. My friend works 1:1 with sufferers and their carers and for sure there’s a lot of grieving done for what has been lost once it takes hold, long before they pass on. It’s a cruel and very sad time for loved ones to watch the deterioration. I know so many people who are dealing with it currently and it’s so testing on the patience and heartbreaking, so you sound like you’re being amazing! On top of what you deal with yourself, you have my highest regard.

Onto a better note, not long until the GOT finale. Who will die? Who will live? I’d say loads of characters will be killed off and there’ll be a sting in the dragon’s tail! Can’t wait!

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote