View Single Post
Old 15-05-2016, 09:42 AM   #61
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Frog View Post
Hi Emma.Yes a took a break but came back,also due to bullying.Hope you are well and torts too!!
Normally these threads on the forum are removed and covered up by a select few, strange.
Hopefully the nice weather will make our shelled friends more active and bring more of the old members back and let's welcome the newcomers as they need advice and support
Oh Jackie, so sorry to hear you were bullied! I presume that was on Facebook? It's all so unnecessary.
There aren't any mods on here anymore, hence no one to step in and decide to close threads or let them run. To be honest this is the first big row on here for quite some time, so it's something of a novelty really!

Torts are all well thanks. Hope yours and the rest of your zoo are too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by becciwales View Post
Hello, sadly not anywhere nice, yes they have all grown loads! I will take some photos and upload them, hopefully later on today. My hubby did a great job of looking after them! xxx
It'd be nice to see your torts again, Becci. Sounds like your holiday was a disappointment.
Hope work is better now. x

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote