Thread: Surgery
View Single Post
Old 16-01-2020, 06:43 PM   #503
Gordon
Adult

Well I've been to my local hospital this afternoon as I wasn't happy with how the nurse had dresssed it this morning and they were brilliant.
I explained as to what I've been through and was getting stressed out again at the thought of going back to my Drs and having their nurses stuffing my wound and they have said they are more than happy to do it.
So the nurse called me in and I got on the bed and she took one look and said I have another infection to which I said dont worry I have antibiotics.
She cleaned all three of my holes so carefully it was almost a pleasure then proceeded to see if she could find any holes tracking off and nearly lost the probe as it went in so far and said it should definitely be packed but she might not be able to get it in as the hole wasn't that big so I told her to stick her finger in it as that's what the surgeons normally do.
So bless her she used her little finger and tried to no avail so I said push harder and she did to which pop in it went and the look on her face was hilarious and it was even better when blood came pouring out so lots of gauze held on it and all good.
In went the stuffing and proper dressing put on and all good.
It was all so clean and tidy that I have come away very happy and I'm now looking forward strangely to now going there as to Drs.
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote