View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 08:18 PM   #8
ThomasClan
Hatched

He is the best, he operated on my 16.5 year old Jack Russell the day his wife was in labour (she had a beautiful baby girl via cesaerian in the end so was not straight forward as you can imagine),

I said to him Jay could wait as she had been in the vets for 3 days on a drip and his partner was more important, but he wanted to get her op done (I broke all her toes when I accidently shut her foot in the door) That is what I call dedication to the care of animals. Jay made it through the operation thank heavens, my vet had a lovely baby girl and all was fantastic with the world . Jay is a very tiny Jack russell she only weighs 4.2 kilos so as you can imagine her paws are tiny, the pins in her paws (all 4 of them)look smaller than a small darning needle so as you can imagine it was not a straight forward operation.

If you have a good vet keep using them wether they are an expert or not as long as they are willing to learn and not embarassed to ask I trusted my vet to micro chip 3 out of my 4 tunisians and the smallest was 115mm and he did it with no fuss and no problems.

Anna x
Jay JRT Old lady of 16 (17 this year)
Bilbo the Rabbit old man 9 years
Oh and the Hamsters Thunder and Lightning (I must be mad)
ThomasClan is offline   Reply With Quote