Thread: My snakes
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2016, 05:28 PM   #11
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Suze I would pay good money to see you in a skimpy outfit with a big snake around you.
Oh dear, now we've got him started!!!
You don't fancy one around your neck when you've got your leotard on then Gordon?

I often cover the tort tables up when I have people in the house for boiler services, etc., as I don't like to advertise what I have and if they're nosy enough to ask I usually say there are snakes behind the covers. It means they never want to accept a cup of coffee or tea but get their job done and disappear as soon as possible. The kids laugh at me because they know I'm not keen on snakes and yet I use them to get shot of people I don't want overstaying their welcome.
I'm such a big liar but it works a treat!

My son was offered a king snake last year by someone off to university. He rehomed their gecko but knew better than to even ask if he could take on the king snake as well.

I do love your pagan/celtic wolf avatar, Ceirdwyn.

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote