View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 08:47 PM   #14
pagan queen
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULMK View Post
I bet you wouldnt be without them,i know we couldnt. I have just taken on a blue fronted amazon who has been through a few homes because he is aggresive!!!!!!!! anyone who knows anything about parrots will already know amazons can be aggressive,well she has been here for 7days and is a darling.She has made friends with my grey Lara and is here forever whether she attacks us or not,i will put some pics on tomorrow she is stunning if a little overweight but with a new diet and stimulation she should be fine wth us.
I wouldn't be without any one of them. They are so much part of the family, they even have our voices or phrases we use. Max shouts what's going on or what's the matter because when our youngest daughter was little she would cry when our other 2 daughters wound her up and I always said those 2 phrases. He also shouts her name, Abigail. The house would be empty without them. People often ask how we put up with all the noise but we don't notice it, we tune it out.

I'd love an amazon, but my husband would freak out if I added any more to our menagerie, we already have 22 pets, 15 are birds.
0.1.0 Hahns Macaw
0.1.0 Pearly Conure
0.2.0 Guinea Pigs
0.2.0 Chickens
1.0.0 Bearded Dragon
7.4.0 Budgies
1.1.0 Cockatiels
1.3 Kids
1 Husband
pagan queen is offline   Reply With Quote