Thread: Christmas
View Single Post
Old 26-12-2020, 11:42 AM   #24
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBrandy View Post
did it go to plan emma or should I say tier christmas plan ! had lovely day was bright sunshine here and two dogs walks and now call the midwife soon - still not eaten as bernard matthews turkey in foil is a bit frozen still ! should have had meatballs.
Loving every minute though and despite the challenges its been a lovely non commerical quiet thinking christmas. Miss old friends on here - hope you have a beautiful Christmas and New Year x
It did thanks, Clare. A lovely, quiet, perfectly unsocial Christmas, which is what we do anyway!!
Son and his girlfriend popped in but we socially distanced. We don't have turkey at Christmas - always a huge joint of beef and some ham. Loads of veggie and gluten free food too, though we eat on Christmas Eve and have the nibbles on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. Some brie, camembert, coleslaw, potato salad and I'm a happy little bunny.
All the presents and wrapping paper, plastics and other rubbish have been sorted and we now just chill really. Decs will come down on Tuesday and a good clean through ready for the New Year.
Have a lovely time Claire and keep away from the hospital this year please. Gordon, I hope your op hasn't been cancelled. Are you now in Tier 4?

Keep well everyone. x

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote