View Single Post
Old 04-11-2021, 04:53 PM   #2
tortydat
Sub Adult

Hello Yvonne good to hear from you. Not much happening with me now as all my temperate species are now tucked up in their hibernating boxes. Weather has been very up and down here as was very mild until recently and now we have had our first few frosts. The only torts I have still up are my four Browns in their insulated shed, a male Indian Star in the conservatory in company with five hatchling Horsfields, one Hermann and my blind three year old ibera.

Difficult to imagine over here how large your country is as doing a six hour drive here would be quite an expedition. Good luck for your meeting with the City Engineer about your new driveway are they taking some of your land to extend the road?

Sorry to hear that most of your Brown eggs weren't successful but fingers crossed for next year. Gordon has been pretty successful with his Brown eggs.

Would love to see some pictures of your Radiatas are they fully grown or youngsters

Like you we have masses of leaves to clear up but hopefully they will all be down shortly so can do them in one go.

Mary
tortydat is offline   Reply With Quote