View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 01:16 PM   #1
fancyfoot
Egg

Default Saying Hi to everyone.

Hi everyone, I've just joined so I thought I'd say HI. So here I am saying HI I found you guys as I've bought some seeds from ebay. I also belong to TF group and TT. but I am a nightmare for keeping up to date with the posting/ messages. So if you could all write a little slower it would help as I don't read very fast -Ta! I currently have 7 tortoises, all Ibera's. 2 are old men, I is sub adult, 1 juvi, and 3 are babies - (2 x 2 months 1 x 3 mths). I also have 4 cats, 1 dog, and a tank of tropical fish. When my 4 children lived at home we kept, snakes, lizards, rabbits, guinea-pigs, hamsters -both russian and siberian, gerbils, chickens, stick insects, land snails, cold water fish. other cats and dogs - all have sadly passed to the happy hunting ground in the sky through old age/medical conditions. So we had a very busy household and I was a registered child minder and foster parent and adopted 2 children as well. Nine yrs ago I had a road accident which resulted in me having my right- below knee- leg amputated, my husband of 25 yrs couldn't cope with this and a housefull of teenage children so he departed for a quieter life in Cyprus. I then met Graham who wasn't quite sure what he'd got himself into -and still isn't I don't think even 7 yrs on. But he is brilliant - made a lovely tortoise table for the little guy we re-homed in February, which is now for the babies. Well, we had to get some babies to make use of the table he's made . The young tort we rehomed will be having his first hibernation this year. (His previous owner didn't think he'd like it so had never hibernated him for 6 yrs.) Well thats a bit about me, Oh, I've just had birthday number 49! Hope to get to know you all over the next few...... years , take care Karen aka fancyfoot.
fancyfoot is offline   Reply With Quote