Thread: Surgery
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 11:43 AM   #312
Suze65
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Thank you all sorry I have only just got back to you but I was feeling a little bit poorly.

Well not trying to brag but just recovered from my second round of sepsis and that was the worst I have ever felt and even though I'm just home my internal organs and stomach just feel horrible due to the amount of intravenous antibiotics they gave me which consisted of a cocktail of three.

So although scans showed no signs of any pockets of infection the one side of the wound is so painful I have a feeling it will do the same as it did last time and turn into an abscess in about three weeks so let's wait and see hopefully I'm wrong because I know I have said it before but I really have had enough now to the point and I'm not ashamed to admit it my doctors have me on anti depressants and sleeping pills as I'm struggling now.
Oh Gordon, that’s awful, you poor chap. You’ve put up with more than anyone should ever have to. I’m not surprised you’re on anti depressants, there’s no shame in that. It must be hard for you to see an end to it, but it will, and you will get better. Xx remember we are all here thinking of you, so when you feel down , think of us mad lot and all the funny, ridiculous, threads we’ve had on here, and there will be more to come, I’m sure. Xxxx

3 THB, Sammy, Jemima, & Phoebe
7 Marginated, Tabitha, Ptolome, Tatiana, Noah,Lottey, Lulu & Poppy
1 TGG (Emma) RIP Feb 2012

Last edited by Suze65; 10-10-2019 at 11:45 AM.
Suze65 is offline   Reply With Quote