Thread: Surgery
View Single Post
Old 13-02-2020, 08:35 AM   #567
emma_mcraf
Adult

Don’t like the sound of the new pain. I wonder if it’s some kind of inflammation. I had costochondritis last year, which lasted a long time and was agonising. I was prescribed naproxen, which worked wonders. The codeine made me a bit woozy so I didn’t take much of that.
So are they all wearing disposable aprons to come into your room? A member of my family had campylobacter a number of years ago and we had to wear the aprons and sanitise our hands as we came in and left the room.
The amount of leaking drains you’ve had since last spring!
Do you think there’s a chance this MRSA has been lurking all along, causing the infections under the skin that erupt with pus and become nasty abscesses?

Hope you have a better day today. Must be horrible being isolated when you had people to chat to on the ward. Glad the rash has settled. Don’t go scratching it, however tempting.

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote