Thread: Vet trip
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 08:50 AM   #6
Rowan
Sub Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma_mcraf View Post
Row, sending you such big hugs. It is really awful news and I well imagine you are reeling from it. I don't think cysts can always be ruled out by x-ray, though someone may correct me on this. Of course you don't want him to suffer and you'll do the best for him you possibly can, as you have for all these years.
I'll be honest, the news has me reeling too as I've always enjoyed all your posts and seeing Tetley and Twiglet.

I assume the endoscopy would mean he'll be sedated or anaesthetised and then a Camera down his throat and they can take samples to biopsy?
I can understand some people not wanting to know but for me personally, I'd want to make an informed decision and I think knowing what the mass is would provide the knowledge to help decision making for the next step.

You're in a horrid situation and I really reach out to you, Row. Hopefully the tears will help a little as a release.
Please keep us informed and just pop on here for support whenever you need it. xxx
Such kind wors Emma, thank you.

I'll keep you updated. This place is home when it comes to me and my torts!

SW is the place where I know others understand, that although they are not furry they have characters and charm and silly little ways, habits and they do smile! They do know I'm their human as they are my tortoises! They do show affection.

Xxx