View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 08:18 PM   #19
CherryBrandy
Adult

yes Sandy its almost unbearable as its constant, but so many people seem to have it these days - its the inconsistency that is so bewildering! one minute chucking out door bells thinking they are air fresheners to crying eyes out because it's a sunday.....

Emma - I hope Jon Snow survives !! there will be no one left soon. Maybe one of the dragons will brexit and marry a donkey and live on a swamp with a green ogre ! I have series 7 on DVD so will catch up on that first off. that's it for me for DVD as apparently they are old school now.

Is there any good news please !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post
Dementia must be one of the most horrible of illness. And so sad for those who have to cope with it. My mother in law had it, and my sister in law has it. They are fine with it, as they have no idea how they have changed. Its the family and carers who suffer:0(
Quote:
Originally Posted by emma_mcraf View Post
Oh heck, Clare! EDS is a bloody horrid thing!
How are you feeling? Are you mobile?

Dementia is unbearably hard and sad for family. My friend works 1:1 with sufferers and their carers and for sure there’s a lot of grieving done for what has been lost once it takes hold, long before they pass on. It’s a cruel and very sad time for loved ones to watch the deterioration. I know so many people who are dealing with it currently and it’s so testing on the patience and heartbreaking, so you sound like you’re being amazing! On top of what you deal with yourself, you have my highest regard.

Onto a better note, not long until the GOT finale. Who will die? Who will live? I’d say loads of characters will be killed off and there’ll be a sting in the dragon’s tail! Can’t wait!