View Single Post
Old 21-05-2017, 07:39 AM   #13
Suze65
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
I did last night it was mmmmmmmm.

What a great day out it was everyone had a lot of questions for me as they had never seen some of the breeds of tortoises that were there.
Thank you for your help clare and I'm glad you enjoyed chatting with people about my torts.
And I think the icing on the cake was the baby that was hatching on the day as there was a huge amount of people who had never seen it happen before and spent a lot of time watching it in its incubator and asking even more questions.
I have just been out to check on the incubator and he is now out and going to have a soak in a bit so I will post a pick.
It sounds absolutely great, I'm quite jealous that I wasn't able to be there, it does annoy me that I can't drive, but the hubby has assured me that he is not completely disinterested , and would be interested to see other types of torts, this is news to me, but very welcome. Although to be fare, we did all used to enjoy going to the tortoise sanctuary in Cornwall , near St Austall, when it was open . It was really interesting. So I'm definitely coming next year.

3 THB, Sammy, Jemima, & Phoebe
7 Marginated, Tabitha, Ptolome, Tatiana, Noah,Lottey, Lulu & Poppy
1 TGG (Emma) RIP Feb 2012
Suze65 is offline   Reply With Quote