Thread: Vit D3
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2018, 03:40 PM   #54
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBrandy View Post
I didn't know that Emma ! (he should do a book !! there was one once where the person wrote to parliament and stars similar - very funny but long while ago I cant remember its name but everyone responded very politely. If Alan can write to Tesco about tiger bread without tigers I second it !!! lets aim for a Chelsea weed garden.
I saw that garden Suze and thought how arid it looked , my Horsfields would have had a hors field day ! I liked the Yorkshire garden just because it was cottagey and didn't have a ...'when I step into this garden I see a bend' this is symbolising 'round the' and I look up into the sky' and I feel freeeeeee....I see a statement there...probably from the bank saying you've spent too much on plants run..... I wish they would stop it . CB
Found it here (hope you don’t mind, Alan!).

http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/for...ht=Tiger+bread

I’m all for the Chelsea weed garden. We’re all capable, nobody here will make a hash of that!

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote