Thread: Hi There :)
View Single Post
Old 25-09-2014, 07:06 PM   #1
Ignissa
Egg

Default Hi There :)

Hi there. I have been lurking around FB pages and the internet in research of Tortie husbandry and the different species. First of all I would say that torts are one of the most fascinating creatures to ever have set foot on this planet. They don't seem to have evolved much and anyone that can breeze through life at such low speed and live for a small eon, well. Hats off.

Anyway. I am Female, I am 31 and I live in Cambridgeshire (not far from Peterborough). I am lucky to have a spacious house and garden and I am now currently researching the best suited tort for my skill level (noob) and accommodation.

I hope to meet a lot of nice people on here with bucketloads of advice and experience (tort keepers are rare I find) As it is wind down time and most torties are feeling very sleepy by now I am probably going to wait until hibernation is over to get a tort. I got a special place in my heart for Marginated ones though, but I have never kept a tort myself, I only had the pleasure of interacting with my friends tort.

Well thank you for reading and I will be lurking around!

x Ignissa.
Ignissa is offline   Reply With Quote