View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 06:12 PM   #10
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBrandy View Post
yes ! the tiniest who is the most gregarious one is Mini Mae, so cute !

I will have to catch up with Vikings ! Been watching Sisters (netflix) a nice little dysfunctional family - loving it. Bosch (prime) read some of the books and really enjoyed that to the point i miss it, weirdly . I am waiting for Rabbit proof Fence to come onto the flix as a classic watch. Really liked The Catcher was a spy. But basically reliving mission impossible several times , and feel I really know Tom now. Jack Reacher films, James bond and jurassic park - always a nice wet saturday afternoon.
Saw The Mauritanian last nignt and jodie was on point with that. There seems to be loads on but nothing good to watch, CB
Mini Mae is an adorable name!
Isn’t every family dysfunctional? Never met one that isn’t! Will look up Sisters. I have just finished Greenleaf, which had me hooked, yet was sat in my list for ages before I got to it. 5 seasons too, which is always nice.

Vikings is all done and dusted here now. No more until the spin off is made but I sort of liked how they tied it up - no spoilers! 😉
I like The Last Kingdom and there’s another season on the way. I’ve read all the books and the last one is out this year. Fabulous series!

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

Last edited by emma_mcraf; 03-04-2021 at 09:25 PM.
emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote