View Single Post
Old 27-04-2017, 07:56 AM   #2
sandy
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura1412 View Post
I took my Clyde to the vet yesterday to be checked over as he is spending so much time in his hide box and only coming out if I take him out he asnt eaten for 4 days now but doesdrink wen I soak him wen I got him out the hide box yesterday to take him to vet his beak just below his noes was a little went and was makin a little wheezing sound the vet gave him X-ray and said nothing on there is out the ordinary and prescribed antibiotic injectections fortum he gave him one I av got2 more to give one Saturday and one Tuesday my clyde on returning home went straight back into the hide boxthe vet just said abouttemps to keep a gradient but last night I kept my Che running in the night to keep the hide box to 23/24 is this hot enoughor does it need to be hotter any help and advice please I'm devestated
When using antibiotics they need the same temps 24/7 to make them work properly:0)
So no gradients while on ABS. And remember its not likely to be a quick recovery, as it can take as long to get better as it does for them to get ill.

http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/tortoisefriends
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote