Old 13-02-2020, 08:08 PM   #578
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Still it goes on I have just had my cannula removed due to it getting painful and been in a day longer than they recommend to a nurse trying to find a vein and no go after three attempts so she went a got a dr who with me telling him to keep trying had twelve goes and no good so they are sorting out ultrasound to come and do it as my veins really are hiding now which the say is all down to the trauma I've been through over the last week or was it a year lol. Blooming good job I dont mind needles isn't it weirdly it fascinates me so looking forward to watching them do it with ultrasound might try and film it.
I always watch the vampires too. Don’t know why people don’t like having their blood taken. Prefer it to the dentist!
I’ve not heard of them looking for a vein with ultrasound before. Surprised they didn’t try your foot first.
At least you’re creating your own entertainment in there.

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote