Thread: Surgery
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2019, 09:29 PM   #297
Gordon
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma_mcraf View Post
I think we’re past the stage of a stiff upper lip and keeping your chin up. It’s okay to not be okay. It’s definitely okay to not be okay when a person has gone through what you have this year.
There’s only strength in showing your concerns and not weakness. You’ve done a stellar job this far, Gordon! You should be bloody proud of getting through what you’ve been through and knowing there’s still a way to go yet.
So many people rooting for you here!
It’s natural to get paranoid about it. I would too and I bet so would everyone else and the gods forbid anyone else going through anything remotely like what you’ve been through.
When you need time to hibernate and get your head together in private then have it and when you need a laugh or words of encouragement, you know us lot won’t let you down.
xxx
Emma if a few infections were my only problems I had to deal with I would feel a lot better than I do.
On top of my few problems I'm dealing with my father who as you know has dementia and is now in hospital with that and a undiagnosed heart problem kidney problem and an infection in his prostate and to be honest he is not in a good way so it never rains does it.
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote