Thread: Stolen Tortoise
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 09:19 AM   #12
ClareandCo
Sub Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootsieroll61 View Post
2 weeks ago today I recieved a call that we all dread , my sister was rushed to hospital and was dangerously ill,it was requested that I get there as soon as possible (she lived in London) I live in West Yorks I rushed to get there but sadly I didnt make it in time ,she died before I got there . When I returned home we had more bad news someone had broken into our garden and stole our beloved tortoise I was so upset and angry I posted on preloved I had a few messages one telling me to post on here and offering there condolances and a few others offering theirs too, but I also recieved a message and a call from a lovely lady offering me one of her yearlings so my faith is restored somewhat in human nature , and I now have a new tort to look forward too but that wont stop me missing my big fella. So if any one local to me in Dewsbury is offered a tortoise please think of me and let me know it could be my beloved pet
Sorry to read your sad news, but glad that to see that there are some good people in the world.

I feel for you, my Father has just died. We have the funeral tomorrow - not quite sure how I'm going to get through it, but have to for my Mum and for him. Fortunately, I have my two sons (David and Stephen), but we are having a terrible time at the moment.