Thread: Art 10 Query
View Single Post
Old 26-03-2009, 02:12 PM   #6
shootinglou79
Sub Adult

Good god im still confused
Iv spent the last 20 minutes on the phone to a lovely lady, but im still confused hahaha yes im a noob lol, anyhow the reason why the pancake certs have my address printed on is because its a different type of cert, basically its because they are a rarer species, the certs that came back are Transaction specific certs, where as the usual certs peeps get are Specimen specific certs again this is because they are rare, so thats the reason why but dont like the idea of my address being printed on them

Also while im at it lol could i ask if theres any peeps who have had/bought any tortoise's that were "already chipped" by the previous owner? reason i ask is because i sent some certs off to defra to be changed into my name, but they sent the certs back saying theres no need to change them into my name as they were already chipped by the previous owner now if it was me who had chipped them then the certs would of been issued in my name. Even if i breed from these torts i can still apply for art 10's even though my details are not registered in my name..... i always thought that the certs would have to be in my name etc for me to breed/sell, im confused.
shootinglou79 is offline   Reply With Quote