Thread: Surgery
View Single Post
Old 24-04-2020, 02:28 PM   #680
Gordon
Adult

Well that's operation number 9.....

We went to the hospital this morning for my appointment at 9.30 the surgeon was ten minutes late but when he looked at it said yep needs opening up and cleaning out so sent us down to the s.a.u ward.
Walked in there put my notes on the desk and was greeted with your back again told to take a seat but before that happened the surgeon who I have seen there before called me over and said in there so had to say goodbye to the other half a I will see you whenever.
So he started his examination and struck a swab stick all the way in which made an awful lot of stuff come out had a good wiggle and said right let's operate now!!!!!!
I won't go into detail but he proceeded to do the same operation with local anaesthetic that they normally do under general which even with anaesthetic was still quite painful but all done now have another drain in for the next seven to ten days.
All that took two and a half hours which even included me waiting for antibiotics it is all a bit like a dream as it happened so fast.
I'm now home and feeling very sore from all the prodding about now the anaesthetic is wearing off.
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote