Thread: Winters coming
View Single Post
Old 18-09-2016, 10:14 PM   #20
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze65 View Post
I don't know who Rufus Sewell is, BUT.......... I don't know how anyone can outshine Aidan Turner 😱
He's playing Lord Melbourne in Victoria. Completely miscast though as Melbourne was 40 years older than Victoria and not at all as chiselled as Rufus Sewell but he's very easy on the eye.
He played the builder in Ken Follets Pillars of the Earth, Clare. The book's better but the TV drama was pretty good to watch, mainly for Rufus!

You might have seen him play Charles II a fair few years ago, Suze. Can't remember what that was called but must have been over 10 years ago now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryMaffz View Post
Brought Jerry in today. Tested his lamp on Friday and it blew. Thanks to Amazon I had a replacement delivered yesterday.
Jerry's not overly impressed about being in, hopefully he'll get a bonus day or two outside before winter really kicks in.
Brilliant service from Amazon! Have you got Prime? My lot have noticed the change in temperature and were in today too. I'm not sure we're in for an Indian Summer this year now. I think Autumn is well and truly here.

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote