View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 05:01 PM   #5
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBrandy View Post
EMMY ! we need photos ! quiiiick ! resend ! CB
I didn't realise they weren't showing up as they were when I posted. What's happened as I can see them now. Did you manage to do something to them CB or maybe it was the photohosting site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze65 View Post
Wow what lovely pictures, I love your tort room, I'm properly jelouse you really do have a lot of beautiful torts. How many now ?
Thanks Suze. Having a tort room was something of dreams but when we bought this place and it had a dressing room, I knew I was going to rip it all out. Wardrobes do just fine for me. I'd much rather have a tort room!
There are sixteen of them. I was done at twelve but then a certain someone knew of some hercs needing a new home.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBrandy View Post
beautiful tortoises Emma, what a little creep or two !!!! Loving the outdoor photo graphs and wow your indoor set up is fantastic - wish I could do that!! loving all the wood and colour, names.

What a lovely life they must have with you and the menagerie. CB
Thank you Clare. Hubby made all the tables. One of the treble bunks moved with us. The other was a double and hubby turned it into a triple, the long one at the back was purpose built to fit the room. He got massive brownie points last summer.

I hope they have a lovely life. I do my best for them. The wooden names were just fun to do - I bought the wooden letters and then painted them up myself and glued them on the tables. I still need to do the long ones.

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote