Thread: Surgery
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 08:38 AM   #629
CherryBrandy
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Well its Sunday again and I'm sure I cant just be a coincidence but I'm pretty sure I have another abcess growing as where one of the others was it's well painful. I went to the doctors on Wednesday and was sent to hospital to get a blood test as had been feeling good since the weekend. So the results were ok ish it did show there was a slight infection which I think is now showing itself.

Also had some very sad but happy news that my father who had been suffering with vascular dementia finally passed away in his sleep after a long time of suffering.
I'm sure some of you will find it a bit odd me saying it was happy news but he is now not suffering anymore as it was really not nice watching him go through what I can only describe as mental hell for him and everyone else as towards the end he got very rude angry and loud which was not him so rest in peace Dad. Xxxxx

I am thinking of you Gordon, I prayed for my mum to be released last year and it happened so quickly they didn't have time to take her off the ward. awful bloody thing dementia but we did have some funny times. The funeral was a celebrant rather than sadness and we all had a curry afterwards.....
I am there with you Gordon in spirit. I hope you get to recover a bit better without masses of the stresses. x