Thread: Surgery
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 07:39 PM   #624
sandy
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Well its Sunday again and I'm sure I cant just be a coincidence but I'm pretty sure I have another abcess growing as where one of the others was it's well painful. I went to the doctors on Wednesday and was sent to hospital to get a blood test as had been feeling good since the weekend. So the results were ok ish it did show there was a slight infection which I think is now showing itself.

Also had some very sad but happy news that my father who had been suffering with vascular dementia finally passed away in his sleep after a long time of suffering.
I'm sure some of you will find it a bit odd me saying it was happy news but he is now not suffering anymore as it was really not nice watching him go through what I can only describe as mental hell for him and everyone else as towards the end he got very rude angry and loud which was not him so rest in peace Dad. Xxxxx
Sorry to hear about your dad, but dementia is a really horrible thing to have. I know if my mother in law could have seen herself in the latter years of it, should would be horrified with herself. And its just as bad if not worse for the family seeing the person. And them not knowing who they are.
Try and keep positive about yourself too.

http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/tortoisefriends
sandy is online now   Reply With Quote