Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 31-08-2018, 09:08 PM   #15
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBrandy View Post
is this wife number 5 when it was on off , on and then off and on again.....! If he wanted a tortoise you would have to have to consider him carefully I think and it would need to be a benchmark. He is probably a Libran (sorry Librans but you are a bit on off , don't cant decide...then its too late the last pizza sailed) I remember him well in the football movie, Sheffield and what was the War one Emma ? You will know !!! loved the uniform and he was brilliant there was a toothless soldier with him. Still good looking but can't forget GOT...such a shock CB
No, on off was Wife four Georgina. They cancelled their wedding 24 hours before! But then got married a month or so later anyway. They were arrested in LA for a massive hotel bust up, which is unlike him as he’s actually a quiet man, into his art and garden. It wasn’t destined to last.

He’s an Aries, Clare. Not sure what that suggests. I think this marriage will last as he’s older, wiser, a grandfather and very settled.

Loved him him in that footy film getting in the post-game bath (wahey!) and he loved playing it as he’s 100% blades so almost a boyhood dream come true. I think that Melanie Hill (wife 2) married the director or producer of that film after they divorced.

Hmmm...soldiers, well he did Sharpe of course with the Napoleon Wars, portrayed Andy McNab in Bravo Two Zero (actually bought the book together with the film for hubby - sneaky!) and he was tortured and lost quite a few teeth. Maybe you’re thinking of that?

I love Lady Chatterley of course.
You should try Legends, Clare. I think you’d like that. The second series is very different to the first but worth sticking with. It makes McMafia look simple!

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote