Thread: Vet trip
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 02:15 PM   #11
Gordon
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
Hey G,

Yes the vet is an exotics one 'I graduated from the R (D) SVS in 2003 and after several years in a mixed practice in the UK I moved to Hong Kong where I spent the next 10 years. I have completed a post graduate training position at the Calgary Zoo and the University of Calgary, Canada and I have done work for various zoological and wildlife institutions as well as cofounding an exotic animal hospital in Hong Kong.'

The dark mass is behind his lungs, where his gonads and kidneys are I think he said. I didn't see the x ray. I wasn't thinking clearly, stupid of me

As for MBD, I don't know what to think. I have to trust the expert. I thought, I hoped, I was doing OK, clearly not but I can try harder and do better and my very best.

Thanks for saying he's not suffering. I hope he's not. He's so active, eating like a horse(field), eyes bright, no change at all.

Row x x
There isn't much back behind the testies apart from some colon and the bladder can you get a copy of the xray or get him to explain it a bit better.
It still could be a bladder stone I have just taken on an egyptian female and she passed the biggest stone I have ever seen if I hadn't witnessed it I wouldn't have believed it.
I'm sure you have done but try deep and as warm as you can baths.
Stones can come in all types of density and shape.
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote