Thread: Surgery
View Single Post
Old 22-07-2019, 07:33 PM   #167
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Well doctors today as although the infection site is not as sore now I woke up sunday morning with it leaking everywhere all over the bed again so not happy.
The nurse has packed and dressed my wound and then cleaned and dressed my wound from the cellulitis which wont stop weeping so the wound is getting better slowly but now I'm leaking elsewhere to say I'm peed off is an understatement.

Also can I say a big thanks to you all for my get well cards you know who you are and it means a lot. Xx
It must be taking a lot of mental strength to be getting through this, Gordon. I’m so relieved to read the soreness has eased but the weeping wounds must be unbearable.
“Peed off” has to be the understatement of the year!
What a long and drawn out process this is for you. Keep being a patient patient!

Hope you have a packed house full of cards and goodies. You deserve it all after the year you’ve had thus far!

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote