Thread: A few egg pics
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 02:22 PM   #15
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBrandy View Post
I love hearing set ups ! I think we are a strange bunch in that way! sounds fab Emma.
Wasn't it your birthday before mine ? Aquarians? you could treat yourself! get a king size.
I’m Aquarian (and a typical one) but I don’t mark my birthday and haven’t for a few years, Clare. Not because I mind getting older but because I don’t like having one, hated it growing up and realised I don’t actually need to have one, so we just treat it like a normal day - no cards, presents, etc.
It’s a reminder of many unhappy times. Instead I get treats on Mother’s Day and I accept that as I work hard to be a good mum even though they’re all so grown up now. My eldest is only a couple of months off being the age I was when I had him.

I love looking and planning for set-ups too. Have already bought what I need for the new tables.

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote