View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 03:56 PM   #11
tortydat
Sub Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonne G View Post
Yes they 'bought' about 10 or 15 feet across the front of the property along with many trees and bushes. One of the things I asked for in our contract was for them to put up a retaining wall where they cut away my hill. They agreed to this, and gave me additional $$ to 'rent' ten more feet across the front for their wall building equipment. But I'll get that back when the wall is built. But this cut into my pond, which meant I had to allow it to evaporate and dry up. I have four big stock tanks full of turtles and fish. I can't get my pond back soon enough. It's a big job taking care of that much unfiltered water!

Well, I'd love to be able to post pictures but the powers that be here on this Forum don't deem me worthy of picture posting. I have a little message at the lower left of my screen telling me I can't post pictures. I have 4.3 full grown radiata. This will be the first year I will put them together, or, I should say, next year will be the first year. I've got a couple very experienced coaches helping me with the breeding (Zovikian and Sterant).

Well, back out to rake more leaves!
Wow that is quite a bit of your land to lose and it must be very difficult having to cope with terrapins and fish without your pond. Hope it doesn't take too long to construct your new one and that the road building work isn't too intrusive.

Sorry you can't post pictures I can't do it either so ask young Gordon to do it for me!

Take care - Mary
tortydat is offline   Reply With Quote