View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 07:00 PM   #153
Suze65
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBrandy View Post
ohhh let us know if you are related to a Peeler.. how wonderfully exciting. I wish I was related to Churchill, I love all that era of Churchill , Bobbies (peel) and suffragettes. I love the flappers. I did a tap dance once as a flapper , omg I am not sure I have ever shown so much flesh to so many strangers.

......mmm then again I did spend a lot of time in Indonesia.
Robert peel (Bobbie) was a bit earlier than suffragettes etc, he was 1788- 1850
It’s really his father who is more of a direct ancestor, supposedly the first Robert peel 1st baronet, is my 6x great uncle , his sister is my 5x great grandmother. But I’m not convinced , it really needs confirming with a birth certificate. And her father was a chap called Robert “Parsley”Peel, he was and industrialist in the north in the early 1700s and owned one of the largest cotton mills in the north and pioneered printing on fabric, hence his nickname “Parsley” after a design of parsley he printed on calico. I could go on and on, I’ve managed to trace many trees back to the early 1500s .

Gordon life never runs in a straight line, some one else always f#*@s up, you’ll get there in the end .

3 THB, Sammy, Jemima, & Phoebe
7 Marginated, Tabitha, Ptolome, Tatiana, Noah,Lottey, Lulu & Poppy
1 TGG (Emma) RIP Feb 2012
Suze65 is offline   Reply With Quote