View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 05:11 PM   #1
Sid&Nancy
Egg

Default Missing Hermanns - Suffolk/Kesgrave-FOUND

To put it bluntly I am beside myself - I can't sleep/eat properly and am missing Sid so very much.

Sid is our 15ish year old Hermanns male tortoise. He arrived here so very tiny in a horrid Viv, and has progressed from living in a tortoise table, to free roaming of the Conservatory with light/heat, to now having 1/2 time in the Conservatory and free roaming of our garden over the time he's been with us.

This year I intended to aclimatise him to natural living in the garden. I so regret that decision!

Our garden certainly isn't huge, and what I would consider very secure. 6 foot fence/brick walls, padlocks on all entrance. Free roaming guineas or bunnies have never escaped from our garden..

Anyways, Sid has now been missing for over 3 weeks. I have searched the garden day and night to no avail. Local Vets are on 'red alert', as are the local RSPCA centre.

People keep telling me he might have 'dug down' - but there are no places disturbed, and it's been so hot here. There are certainly no sheds/tubs we've not moved or looked under throughly.

If anyone does hear of a very handsome and healthy looking lad .. please let me know. I just need to know he is safe

Last edited by egyptiandan64; 20-05-2013 at 12:04 AM.